- Detail Images
Elegant with an adventurous side.
If you thought that technical performance and sophisticated style couldn't go together, then the Patagonia Men's Ukiah Hybrid Down Jacket is here to prove you wrong. A waterproof/breathable fabric and down insulation keep you warm and dry through cold, wet weather, while low-key colors and a classic collar add sophistication that won't look out of place with the professional crowd.
Two-layer construction on the body wards off wind and precipitation when you're making your way to work, while fleece sleeves boost breathability and stretch for improved comfort on the hiking trail. Lightweight and compressible 600-fill down offers low-bulk warmth on frigid nights downtown. And if you're brave enough to bike commute in the cold, the drop-tail hems adds coverage, the convertible collar protects your neck from the breeze, and the rear back pocket stows your essentials.
- Technical performance and warmth meets everyday style
- 2-layer body fabric blocks wind and precipitation
- Mesh-face fleece sleeves offer stretch and breathability
- 600-fill down insulation is lightweight and low-profile
- Recycled down is reclaimed from used down products
- Drop-tail hem adds extra coverage
- Convertible stand-up collar secures with snap closure