Respite from the sun.
Sometimes, the protection of a long-sleeved top can be welcome respite under a strong summer sun. If you're scrambling up an exposed ridge or casting into a glimmering river, shield yourself from harsh rays with the Patagonia Men's Tropic Comfort 1/4 Zip Shirt. More relaxed fitting than most performance tops, the Tropic Comfort's airy polyester and spandex knit will keep moisture moving consistently away from your skin to keep you cool and dry as you wade or hike. Its quarter-zip furthers the cause as well, allowing for bigger heat dumps when the temperature rises under a midday sun, while a Polygiene treatment keeps offensive aromas at bay.
- Defend yourself against harsh midday sun on the water
- Relaxed fit layers easily over other shirts
- Airy, breathable fabric wicks moisture consistently
- Polygiene treatment wards off unsavory odors
- UPF 50+ rating protects skin against harmful rays