Why We Like The Tres Down 3-In-1 Parka
A lot of jackets claim to be all-season, but few deliver like Patagonia’s Tres Down 3-In-1 Women’s Parka. Ideal for a cold and wet winter, the Tres delivers unrivaled protection against harsh winter conditions. When the cold winds blow and bring the snow with them, a fully sealed H2No shell keeps the barrage of elements at bay. Recycled 700-fill down insulation sits just below, providing steady warmth as temperatures plummet.
When the cold weather leaves, the Tres stays put. The waterproof shell zips away from the down liner, giving us a trusted raincoat for April showers and beyond. When the leaves start to fall and chilly breezes return, the insulated liner functions as a stand-alone down jacket. The outer shell pairs with a detachable hood to create an added element of versatility for extra wet and gusty days.
- A flattering 3-in-1 parka for cold weather versatility
- Zip-out two-layer design offers dynamic weather adaptability
- 700-fill recycled down insulates against low temperatures
- Durable DWR-treated shell safeguards against rainstorms
- Detachable hood provides optional shell coverage
- Slim cut and princess seams afford a flattering feminine fit
- Recycled materials demonstrate Patagonia’s commitment to the environment
- Item #PAT031T
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance, [face fabric] 100% polyester (50% recycled), DWR coating,
- Removable Liner Material
- [face fabric] 20D recycled polyester, DWR coating, [insulation] 700-fill recycled down
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [small] 33.5in
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 45 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.