Own the streets.
The Patagonia Topley Down Jacket is great for commuting to work and nights out with friends. The H2No Performance shell is made of DWR-treated recycled polyester to keep you protected from snow or rain, and the recycled down is going to keep you comfortably warm without adding bulk to your look. The two-way zipper is protected with a storm flap on the inside and outside of the jacket for extra protection. The jacket has two top-entry pockets and two side handwarmer pockets lined with fleece to keep your paws toasty.
- Casual winter jacket great for commuting through the city
- H2No shell is waterproof and breathable to keep you dry
- Midweight recycled insulation provides eco-friendly warmth
- Two-way zipper comes in handy when walking through the city
- Hood can be detached when the skies clear
- Patagonia is committed to producing eco-friendly clothing and outdoor gear