- Detail Images
Like a little fleece jacket for each cold finger, the Patagonia Kids' Synchilla Glove locks in the warmth at the frosty bus stop or during cold tetherball matches.
- Soft polyester double-faced fleece feels good inside and outside
- Recycled content helps to reduce the use of fossil fuels as well as waste in the landfill
- Ribbed cuffs allow easy on-off and stay secured during winter freeze-tag sessions
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Longer than expected
Good gloves. Well made. Fit a bit larger, and longer (they almost go up while forearm) than expected.
Great gloves for the wrong kid!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I ordered these in Medium for my 9 year old son, who is by no means a large kid. However, they were so small we ended up using them for my 4 year old instead. They are a good quality fleece with a substantial cuff, and we're happy with them except for the sizing problem.
Warm and a perfect fit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These gloves fit my 9-year-old daughter perfectly. She wears them while running, playing soccer, hiking, and sitting around during recess. She has gone from a child who hated gloves to one who loves to wear them.
I was forced to choose a rating on the product but the product itself is not an issue. These are nice gloves, but I had to rate my buying experience instead of the actual product.
I ordered a medium for my slightly smaller than average 8 1/2 year old. The size chart says 6-10 so this seemed like the best option. Unfortunately, these gloves are far too large. In fact, they are just a bit too large for my 12 year old son. The size chart on this product is way off -- a $10 mistake with shipping both ways. Very disappointing.
"Since 1993 we've eliminated the need for over 20,000 barrels of oil and have kept millions of plastic bottles from the waste stream."