Protection You Can Sea.
From morning surf sessions to afternoons kiting, protect yourself from the elements in the Patagonia Women's Stretch Terre Planing Hoodie. Made from the same fast-drying fabric as Patagonia's Stretch Planing Board Shorts, this hoodie is light, flexible, and shields your skin from the sun's harmful rays. The fixed hood features adjustable drawcords to seal out wind and includes a snap tab to keep it in place when not in use. A hidden entry detail at the botton left yoke provides kite harness compatibility, so you're ready to play from sun up to sun down.
- Versatile jacket built to protect you both in and out of the water
- Light stretch fabric dries quickly and offers protection from the sun
- Fixed hood with adjustable drawcords and snap tab for easy stowing
- Elastic cuffs with thumb loops to keep sleeves in place
- Kite harness compatibility—harness can be worn over or under the jacket
- Self-draining, mesh-lined pockets
- Q & A
Great for fun in the sun
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Extra Small
I just used this jacket for a trip to the tropics & was pleasantly surprised. It was super light & even the black did not feel oppressive in the sun. I am looking forward to using it in the desert on spring hikes as well.