In search of an endless summer.
Satisfying your wish for endless summer, the Patagonia Men's Stretch Planing Hybrid Shirt is designed with the very same fabric as Patagonia's stretchy, soft-wearing board shorts. For this reason, it's an excellent choice for wearers seeking the relaxed vibes and lightweight comfort of their favorite surf trunks. The classic button-up aesthetic is always in style, regardless if you're hanging in Costa Rica or commuting in downtown San Francisco.
Recycled polyester fabric is both ultralight and quick-drying, ensuring comfort through sticky tropical environments and hot summers. Two-way mechanical stretch maximizes mobility when you're lounging in beach sunshine and commuting across town. Another impressive feature borrowed from Patagonia's board shorts, the DWR finish prevents outside moisture from soaking the shirt.
- Laid-back vibes for tropical vacations and daily wear
- Ultralight polyester fabric from performance board shorts
- Two-way mechanical stretch for uncompromising mobility
- DWR finish repels outside moisture from soaking through
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from scorching UV rays