Embrace your inner beach bum.
You're strictly business Monday through Friday, answering important work emails with the tenacity of a drill sergeant. Once the weekend comes, though, you're kicking back on the beach with the laid-back, summery spirit of the Patagonia Women's Stretch Planing 8in Board Short. The 8-inch inseam falls mid-thigh for a laid-back feel while you're lounging beachside with a tropical drink.
Recycled polyester fabric is both lightweight and stretchy, making this board short versatile enough for daily wear in summertime. The DWR finish quickly sheds moisture once you leave the water, so you're not dripping all over your car on the way home. There's also a secure-zip pocket for securing cash and keys when you're playing in the surf and swimming.
- Hit the beach with this laid-back board short
- 8-inch inseam is the longest in Patagonia's line
- Synthetic fabric is lightweight, quick-drying
- DWR finish quickly sheds moisture upon exiting the water
- Zippered pocket secures essentials from falling out
- Scalloped hemline maximizes your range of motion
- Bluesign approved construction with recycled materials
- Q & A
Do these shorts have a lining?
Hi Diane! Negative, these shorts are unlined.
Great Beach Shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10
Simply, I bought these for my wife before a February beach trip to Roatan, Honduras, and she pretty much wore them for 11 days. She ordered another pair when we got home. Enough said. Runs a little small perhaps.