Why We Like The Retro Pile Hooded Jacket
Taking inspiration from their early ‘80s high-pile fleeces, Patagonia has given new life to an old favorite. Combining retro pile style with modern comfort features we get the ultra-cozy Retro Pile hooded jacket that we may never want to take off. Double-sided shearling fleece is extra soft and provides reliable warmth for crisp winter days. Spandex bound cuffs, hem, and hood openings ensure a snug fit to seal cool temperatures out and body heat in. From fall farmer’s markets to early spring travels, this fleece will add a classic look and exceptional comfort to any outdoor adventure. With a new shape for 2019, the jacket’s straightened side seams give a relaxed fit for laid-back style and improved layering capabilities. Wear this jacket cautiously as Patagonia products are known to be quite pride-inducing, with eco-conscious, recycled fabrics and environmentally-friendly manufacturing processes it just might go to our head.
- A piled fleece for cozy warmth and retro style
- Double-sided shearling fleece provides ultra-soft warmth
- Spandex hem, cuff, and hood bindings keep the cold out
- Collared hood protects against blustery weather
- Zippered pockets securely store a cellphone and keys
- Relaxed fit offers layering room and laid-back style
- Fair Trade Certified sewing, bluesign-approved and recycled fabrics
- Item #PAT032S
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- Polartec (100% recycled polyester)
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [small] 24in
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 6 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.