Why We Like The Re-Tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover
Just like holiday parties, ski trips, and reluctantly shoveling snow, it’s just not winter without the Patagonia Re-tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover. A Patagonia staple, the Re-Tool delivers unrivaled comfort for late-fall hikes and hunkering down on cold winter nights.
- Patagonia classic that’s cozy and comfortable all winter long
- Polartec Thermal Pro fleece offers plenty of soft-feel warmth
- Kangaroo pouch is perfect for warming hands and holding phones
- Buttoned chest pocket provides accenting and extra storage
- Patagonia’s eco-friendly design features 51% recycled materials
- Item #PAT02JE
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- Polartec Thermal Pro (51% polyester, 49% recycled polyester)
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [xx-small] 24.5in
- 1 chest, 1 kangaroo
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, hiking
4.5 based on 304 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.