Go With The Flow.
From autumn hikes to winter afternoons at the sledding hill, keep your kiddo warm in the Patagonia Boys' Radiant Flux Jacket. Made from a stretch fleece fabric, this jacket handles changing conditions with ease thanks to a grid back which enhances breathability and reduces bulk. A high collar offers extra protection from the cold, while raglan sleeves ensure chafe-free comfort when he's wearing a pack. The jacket's regular fit layers over a long-sleeve tee on cool hikes and easily fits under a shell for midlayer warmth when conditions demand waterproof protection.
- Multifunctional fleece jacket for his outdoor adventures
- Stretch fleece with grid back for enhanced warmth and breathability
- Double-layer collar with grid turned out at edge for structure
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Q & A
Great jacket, horrible sizing.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
Firstly, I'd like to get out there that this jacket is incredibly soft, something rare for fleece, and is thin but not too thick and durable enough for daily wear, but unfortunately it just fits too small. My son usually wears a size 14 or XL in most brands (J.Crew, Gap, etc.) and even it is too big for his lanky stature, but this jacket was too small in the XL size. The front part of the jacket hits above the belt line, the sleeves were outright skinny, and I wasn't even able to zip it up. I would recommend going up a size.