Versatile and cozy.
In light of fluctuating styles, circumstances, and conditions, the Patagonia Girls' Radiant Flux Fleece Jacket ensures that you're able to make do—regardless of what the adventure is at hand. The midweight fleece material features a velour face and grid pattern for equal parts coziness, breathability, and moisture management, in turn making this fleece an ideal companion for hiking or just hanging out. Additionally, the raglan sleeves provide full mobility and prevent any chafing that might occur when wearing the Radiant with a backpack. A double-layered collar defends you from crispy winds, while the drop-tail hem enhances coverage.
- An adaptive fleece for a variety of activities
- Midweight material is breathable and cozy
- Raglan sleeves provide full range of motion
- Double-layer collar safeguards from wind
- Thumb hole cuffs keep jacket secure
- Drop-tail hem enhances coverage
- Sewing is Fair Trade Certified and fabric is bluesign-approved