- Detail Images
Toasty warmth for the crag or city.
You loved your Regulator fleece, but always felt you needed a protective layer over it. The Patagonia Women’s R1 TechFace Hooded Jacket has the warmth, stretch, and breathability you love about the R1, but the smoother face provides enhanced resistance to weather and abrasions. Slip it on before you climb, and enjoy a cozy belay for once, with sublimely soft fleece against your skin and the adjustable hood wrapping around your climbing helmet. The DWR finish resists light precipitation—as well as the wine you spilled when you became too enthusiastic telling a story—so you feel and look great by the time you head home.
- Jacket for climbing, hiking, or casual wear
- Fleece is cozy, breathable, and luxuriously soft
- Smooth face resists abrasions and layers easily
- DWR finish resists light precipitation and spills
- Recycled content is eco-friendly
- Hood adjusts comfortably over your climbing helmet
- High hand pockets are harness-friendly