- Detail Images
Bet you wish you had reversible snow pants called the Puff Ball, too.
When the snow starts blowing, and the mercury drops, wrap your little guy up in the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Puff-Ball Reversible Pants. These cozy little snow pants seal the cold out and help keep the snow off so he'll learn to enjoy the snow from his very first season.
- Water-resistant polyester with Deluge DWR treatment keeps those chubby little baby legs dry
- Thermogreen insulation traps warmth, and it's made with recycled polyester so it's easier on the planet
- Fold-over elastic waist is comfy and easy to wear
- Reversible design gives you two pairs of winter pants in one
- Spandex ankle binding seals out cold weather
- Q & A
Does anyone know what the inseam is on the 4T? Thanks!
hey nice pants!
these are some fancy pants, reversible and water resistant.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my nephew and looking at them before gifting them I noticed how comfortable and warm these are. Patagonia is an incredible company always providing excellent products. These pants will definitely keep my nephew warm and comfortable with the winter cold coming.