Pray for snow.
From powder days at the resort to bluebird conditions touring in the backcountry, Patagonia’s Powder Bowl Jacket for Women is dynamic enough for any day you’re strapped to your shred sticks. Waterproof two-layer Gore-Tex is known for its durability in the worst of storms and breathability on days when you’re working up a sweat just sitting on the chairlift. The Powder Bowl’s mesh interior is designed to help wick moisture away and regulate body temperature, even when you’re three layers deep.
And because of its leading edge features, this jacket is really meant to be out in the thick of the storm. The helmet-compatible hood features a laminated visor that helps to enhance visibility and the tall collar provides optimum face protection from icy wind. Additionally, the adjustable powder skirt seals tight to keep cold air out, while the hem and wrists are adjustable to minimize snow creeping into your layers underneath.
- An all-winter ski or snowboard jacket
- Durable shell gives all-weather protection
- Breathable mesh liner helps wick away moisture
- Enough room for layering without looking bulky on its own
- Coated zippers add watertight protection
- Powder skirt cinches to a tight seal
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Love this jacket! I stayed dry and warm during skiing. Easy to layer underneath. I love the Fluid Green color, however it does show stains/dirt easily. Would highly recommend!