Peak Mission 27in Tight
When the temps are low but you've still gotta get those miles in you won't have to choose between stuffy and uncomfortable tights and freezing your legs off going it in shorts, at least not with the comfortable warmth of the Patagonia Peak Mission Tight. The stretchy synthetic fabric has a soft brushed-terry backing for warmth and comfort on frosty trail runs, and it also wicks moisture when you start to work up a sweat, cooling you down and keeping you comfortable. The gusseted construction ensures a comfortable range of motion as you pound out hard miles, while the flat elastic waistband delivers a secure and comfortable fit. You'll be road ready with reflective detailing keeping you visible in low light conditions, and prepared for the trail with a secure back pocket keeping your car key secure during your whole run.
- A comfortable running tight for long miles in cool-to-cold weather
- Stretchy fabric with gusseted design ensures free range of motion
- Soft backing fabric warms you up during your cold morning starts
- As you build heat the fabric wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Secure rear pocket safely stashes keys and cards
- Reflective accents at front and back keep you visible in low light
- Flat elastic in the waist delivers a comfortable fit
- Item #PAT02JW
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 68% recycled nylon, 15% polyester, 17% spandex
- 1 security
- Polygiene permanent odor control
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.