- Detail Images
Jacket is Magic.
Lukewarm hiking temperatures often means there'll be chilly conditions at the mountain top, so the next time you and your aspiring geologist head out on a nature hike, make sure she packs along the Patagonia Girls' Nano Puff Jacket. Fashioned with the same, dependable technology as the iconic adult version, the Nano Puff features a do-anything, go-anywhere design that's ideal for windy and damp conditions or dry ones alike.
More specifically, the Nano Puff features a wind- and -water-resistant exterior that fends off light moisture and winds and is highly durable for added longevity and versatility. The PrimaLoft Gold Eco insulation is synthetic and partially recycled, assuring that your growing sapling stays warm even when wet, and in turn can feel good about feeling good-and-cozy. A full-length zipper is complemented by an internal wind flap, and the bevy of zippered pockets keep all of her necessities close at hand.
- A magical jacket for all hill-bound adventures
- Durable, ripstop exterior is water-resistant
- Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even when wet
- Reflective webbing pulls enhance visibility
- Quilted pattern keeps insulation in place
- Bevy of pockets keep necessities organized
- Hand-me-down label is included