- Detail Images
Nano Puff Jacket
The Patagonia Girls' Nano Puff Jacket provides warmth and versatility for young adventurers who aren't easily deterred by cold. With partially recycled PrimaLoft Gold insulation, you've got warm-when-wet performance and insulation that won't mat down when it gets soaked, making this jacket perfect for long hours of snow day adventuring. DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating ensures that light snowfall and rain will bead right off to keep them dry and comfortable in rough weather, while spandex binding in the sleeves and an adjustable hem ensure that cold blasts of air stay on the outside.
- A versatile insulating layer to keep your adventurer out in the cold
- Synthetic insulation performs when wet for sloppy snowball fights
- Mini-ripstop resists fabric resists abrasion for years of use
- DWR coating sheds light precipitation to keep them dry
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place to prevent bunching
- Spandex sleeve bindings and adjustable hem help keep out the cold
- Easily layerable for multi-season and multi-sport use
- Built in ID label settles sibling ownership disputes out of court
- Q & A
Not as good as the down sweater.
- Fit: True to size
I purchased this for our 5/6 year old after using the Patagonia Down Sweater for toddlers. It was a huge mistake. It didn't take long for the quilt pattern to rip and now we have a year old jacket that looks shabby and has threads sticking out all over it. I also don't think it works as well as the down sweater for keeping kids warm and cold air out. I wish I would have just purchased the down sweater again. My second daughter has worn the first one we purchased and it still looks brand new. Definitely a miss for Patagonia.
Does this jacket run smallish. I'm looking...
Does this jacket run smallish. I'm looking at the size 7..small
and if it runs small I should probably get the medium?