Don't think twice about bringing it on your next trip.
For a quick dose of core warmth, zip up the Patagonia Men's Micro Puff Insulated Vest and relish in the lightweight, compressible Plumafill insulation. From the crags to the ski hill, this windproof insulator packs a high warmth-to-weight ratio and works as an outer layer or under a shell. The Micro Puff Vest stuffs into its interior zip pocket for easy transport, and it's recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads program.
- Convenient and comfortable insulated vest for chilly adventures
- Water-resistant fabric is durable and protective
- Regular fit allows for easy mobility
- Synthetic insulation throughout keeps your core warm
- Multiple pockets help carry smaller items
- Q & A
Where does this fall in the warmth lineup? Is this heavier/warmer than the Nano Puff? The Down Sweater vest? Anyone?
Had to return it....
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
I purchased this to replace my old patagonia down sweater vest which I love. I assumed a large would fit the same as my sweater vest. Not so. The arm holes are super tight. I understand that they are trying to prevent air from escaping there but I am a far from ripped 5'9