Why We Like The Micro D Snap-T Jacket
Get her ready for chilly family day hikes and after-school adventures with the Patagonia Micro-D Snap-T Jacket. It's made with a lightweight microfleece that feels ultrasoft next to skin and works as a versatile layer all throughout the fall and winter. The full-zip design makes it easy to throw on layers beneath, and its lightweight feel makes it a comfortable midlayer on ski days and cold bus stop waits. A fixed hood with a spandex binding ensures a snug fit that'll keep out wind and cold temps, while handwarmer pockets provide easy storage and a reliable place to keep frozen fingers.
- Super-soft fleece jacket for chilly fall adventures
- Polyester microfleece ensures cozy comfort and lightweight warmth
- Snug-fitting hood protects her from windy weather
- Full-zip design makes it easy to throw an extra layers underneath
- Spandex hem and sleeves seal in the warmth and keep out the cold
- Front pockets give them a cozy place to hide chilly hands
- Item #PAT02VP
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% recycled polyester fleece
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 20.5in
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.