Micro D Bottom - Toddlers'
Micro D Bottom
You can pack light for the family ski trip when you're packing the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Micro D Bottom. Your active tot is ready for his first ski lessons when he's wearing this soft, breathable bottom under his snow pants; when they day is over, he can romp around the condo in this fun striped pant, and then collapse into bed (hopefully without a meltdown) still wearing them. The next morning, simply repeat.
- Lightweight, part-recycled microdernier fleece offers soft, breathable warmth and dries quickly
- Fold-over elastic waist won't rub against his tummy
- Self-fabric cuff traps head and makes for easy layering
- Flat-seam construction ensures a comfortable, chafe-free fit
- Item #PAT2959
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 58% recycled polyester fleece
- Insulation Weight
- Claimed Weight
- 2.7 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty