Why We Like The Isthmus Jacket
For an option that holds up through years of hard wearing, we recommend you work the Patagonia Isthmus Jacket into your wardrobe. Ideal for soggy Northwest weather and cold New England winters, the Isthmus is made from a wind- and water-resistant material that won't easily tear when you're shoveling your front walkway or stacking firewood in the shed before the first big snow storm of the year.
- Weather-resistant jacket for three-season wear
- Eco-friendly insulation made from recycled material
- Partially recycled fabric repels light precipitation
- Removable hood can be adjusted to seal out wind
- Patagonia is committed to producing sustainable outdoor gear
- Item #PAT01ZN
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 100% nylon plain weave (92% recycled), DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 100g Thermogreen (92% recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 hand, 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest (media)
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 15.6oz
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.