Snowbelle Jacket - Girls'
Why We Like The Snowbelle Jacket
The Patagonia Snowbelle Jacket keeps our little one pulling us out the door and toward the trails, thanks to the weather-resistant H2No outer material and super toasty insulation. When she takes a spill on the downhill, the thumbholes and snow skirt keep the cold powder from getting in and ruining the day. Deluge DWR finish performs longer and stronger than the average durable water repellent to prevent a cold, wet chill. And lightweight and efficient 150g Thermogreen insulation keeps her warm and cozy when the weather is frigid.
- Insulated snow jacket for your little ripper
- H2No material offers breathable, waterproof protection
- DWR treatment sheds snow when the storms roll in
- Toasty synthetic insulation for warmth even when wet
- Snow skirt keeps out powder during laps in the trees
- Hook-and-loop closure on sleeves to secure over her gloves
- Tricot lining around face for a soft touch and no complaints
- Articulated sleeves extend for that coming grown spurt
- Item #PAT025M