More powder please.
Whether fresh pow or untouched corduroy awaits you, answer the call of your weekend alarm and roll out of bed into the Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Pant. Thermogreen insulation wards off first-run chills as you ride the lift surveying the most promising conditions, while a Gore-Tex outer membrane and fully taped seams keep you warm and dry during surprise (and welcome) snow squalls later in the day.
Mesh-lined vents at the thighs let you release some steam as you bootpack up to the good stuff, and the articulated knees make sure you can move around when a crash sends you hunting for a ski on the way down. Seek out the deep stuff knowing DWR-coated ankle gaiters will prevent snow from giving your ankles an icy surprise without soaking through by the end of the day. If you're rocking a Patagonia jacket on top and it's a powder day, just use the loop at the rear yoke of the pant to attach it cleanly to your powder skirt — it's compatible with any Patagonia ski jacket.
- Insulated pant stays dry and warm for days at the resort
- Gore-Tex with fully taped seams blocks out wind and snow
- Slim fit with articulated knees for hiking
- Thermogreen insulation for added warmth
- Water-repellent ankle gaiters won't soak through
- Back loop attaches to any Patagonia powder skirt