When you’re two pitches up a climb and the wind just won’t let up, pull on the Patagonia Women’s Houdini Jacket for some defense. The lightweight ripstop nylon shell is both wind and water-resistant, with a moisture-shedding DWR finish for extra protection from the elements. Its one-pull adjustable hood cinches tightly during inclement conditions without restricting peripheral vision. Other key features include a drawcord-bound hem, half-elastic cuffs, and reflective logos. Note that the Houdini Jacket sports a slim fit that's been revised (i.e. more shoulder room than before) for wearing over baselayers or low-profile midlayers. When the wind eventually dies down, you'll find that it effortlessly folds into its zippered chest pocket, and you can attach it to your harness with its reinforced clip. This jacket crosses genres nicely, allowing you to have one jacket for all of your climbing, trail running, and backpacking adventures.
- Featherweight jacket for ultralight adventures
- DWR finish helps water bead up and roll off
- Adjustable hood retains maximum visual field
- Half-elastic cuffs and drawcord hem won’t let wind sneak in
- Packs into zippered chest pocket for easy travel