- Detail Images
Minimal in its impact (relative to production) and style, the Patagonia Men's Flying Fish Recycled Pocket Responsibili-Tee Shirt eschews the logo-centric norm and puts basic grace at the forefront of your wardrobe. And as its name suggests, this tee is fashioned out of recycled polyester fabric that feels great and manages moisture. Additionally, the Polygiene permanent odor control keeps those post-play funks at bay, while the screenprint on the chest pocket features inks that are free from PVC and phthalates.
- Keep environmental impact at the forefront of your style
- Fabric manages moisture and helps reduce landfill waste
- Polygiene odor control keeps post-play funk at bay
- Sewing is Fair Trade Certified
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: XL
This shirt is awesome. It's a nice hybrid of DryFit and cotton. I wish they had it in more colors.
Recycled Classic Style
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: S and M
I normally wear a size small but I ended up returning it for a size medium. It is thin and cool for those hot days. I like this shirt and i will probably end up buying it in several colors.