Greet the heat.
When the temperatures start soaring, it's time to start donning the Patagonia Fitz Roy Crest Visor. Whether you're fly fishing, hiking, or just soaking up the sun by the beach, its curved bill keeps the sun out of your eyes while the CoolMax lining makes short work of sweat.
- Perfect headwear for the height of summer
- Organic cotton canvas for a classic look
- CoolMax lining wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Adjustable quick-release buckle closure
- Q & A
My first visor and I'm sold
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm not a visor person. But I love this visor and it makes so much sense, especially for a girl with long hair. Sometimes you need that high, messy bun on top of your head when hiking, and a visor means you don't have to sacrifice shade for comfort. Plus, it's Patagucci. They even make a visor look good. Rock it. You've got this.