Down Sweater Full-Zip Hooded Jacket
From late-fall belays to powder-filled days, the figure-flattering Down Sweater Full-Zip Hooded Jacket from Patagonia slips under a wind-blocking vest or a waterproof shell and acts as a warming midlayer. It also packs up small for travel and works as a top layer for Chicago shopping forays. Down insulation packs a powerful punch of heat without weighing heavily on your shoulders or taking up too much space in your suitcase.
- Down jacket for chilly belays and shoulder-season hikes
- 800-fill down is responsibly-sourced and ultra-warm
- Durable shell fabric made from recycled material
- Treated with a DWR finish to repel light rain and moisture
- Insulated hood with single-pull adjustable drawstring
- Internal zippered chest pockets double as a stuff sack
- Zippered pockets securely stash wallet, phone, or gloves
- Contoured fit with longer hem length for additional coverage
- Item #PAT00HZ
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [shell] 20 x 30D 100% recycled polyester ripstop, DWR treatment, [lining] 22D 100% recycled polyester
- 800-fill traceable down
- Center Back Length
- [small] 25.5in
- [external] 2 front zip, [internal] 1 chest zip
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 201 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.