- Detail Images
The Patagonia Men's Causey Pike Pants hit the trail with a technical design geared to keep you comfy from the first day of the backpacking trip to the last. Their four-way stretch fabric works with the articulated, gusseted design to ensure full mobility despite its slim fit. The integrated webbing belt feels great under your backpack's waist belt, and zippered cuffs fit over hiking boots with ease.
- Technical pants designed for backpacking and hiking
- Four-way stretch fabric with a DWR finish for water-resistance
- Articulated, gusseted, slim fit assures full mobility
- Zippered, gusseted cuffs fit over bulky hiking boots
- Integrated webbing belt is low-bulk for the backpack's waist band
- Q & A
Patagonia and Sizing in 2018
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 34" waist
I was super stoked to buy these, but when they arrived, the sizing was so off I couldn't use them. I ordered these, and another Patagonia item the same size and also a slim fit. The other is too large; these are a few inches too small. This is the fourth Patagonia bottom I have returned this year due to bonkers sizing issues. It's getting to the point that unless I can try them on in person, it's not worth the lost time of not using the item or lost money on returns. Returned, but will have to consider whether it's worth the drama of the trying another size. The actual pants looked great, though. Weird favorite: the fabric inside the zipper pockets.