- Detail Images
Life's a beach.
When the day is hot and dry and your little man is complaining that he's bored, pack the beach bag, slip him into the Patagonia Boys' Capilene Silkweight Graphic T-Shirt, and head to the ocean. Made of a cool-wearing, jersey-knit synthetic blend, this shirt keeps him cool and protected from the sun's harmful rays while he builds castles in the sand.
- A lightweight t-shirt for fun in the sun
- Cool-wearing polyester blend fabric
- Provides 50+ UPF sun protection
- Polygiene permanent odor control
- Original artwork by Neil Hubert (Andes Blue), Geoff McFetridge (Drifter Grey and Chartreuse), and Patagonia (White)
- Q & A
ultra light outdoor T
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
great shirt for outdoor oriented kids.
Great Lightweight Tees!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
We purchased both the Classic Navy (van) and Tailored Gray (Bear) tees with the intention of using them as rash guards for our boys ... they're perfect! Quick drying, super soft, and great designs/colors. The fit is great. I ordered an XS for my 5 year old and a Small for my 6 year old - both fit loosely but not overly large. They're a hit!