Till last chair.
Nothing ruins a perfectly fun day of skiing or sledding like the type of cold that hot cocoa alone is not enough to remedy—keep your shredder dude warm with the Patagonia Boys' Capilene Heavyweight Zip-Neck Baselayer. The synthetic fabric treated with Polygiene anti-odor technology wicks moisture away from skin to prevent dampness, chill, and ski-stank, and the slim fit keeps the top low-profile for layering under jackets.
- A heavyweight zip-neck baselayer for ski or sled days
- Synthetic fabric wicks moisture away from skin
- Polygiene anti-odor treatment beats stank
- Slim fit for easy layering under jackets
- Q & A
Great First Layer
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought this for my little bro. He's very particular about only wearing "comfy" things, and this passed the test! It is a solid weight and the thumb loops make it perfect for layering without the sleeves bunching up.