- Detail Images
Find your place in the sun.
From the wave-lapped beaches of Baja to the lush links of Scottsdale, the Patagonia Men's Cactusflats Polo Shirt maximizes every minute of sunshine with its cool-wearing feel. Underarm gussets enhance your mobility, regardless if you're practicing your backstroke or prepping backyard barbecues. Flat-seam construction prevents irritation during daily wear.
The Cactusflats Polo features a blend of polyester and Tencel fibers for superior moisture management and smooth-wearing comfort. In case you're wondering, Tencel is a sustainable fiber that's regenerated from wood pulp. This naturally-derived fiber is highly absorbent, soft-wearing, and breathable, making it a perfect addition for a cool-wearing summertime shirt.
- Cool-wearing addition to your summertime wardrobe
- Polyester, Tencel fibers promote quick-drying comfort
- Added spandex and underarm gussets for flexibility
- Mesh-lined collar wicks moisture in hot conditions
- Tagless neck and flat seams eliminate irritation
- Locker loop for convenient drying and hanging