Is there anything more iconic?
When someone says tree skiing, your mind goes to a stand of white aspens, striped sentinels of the soft powder that lies between their delicate bows. Now picture your son bouncing through those pillows with the Patagonia Boys' Aspen Grove Jacket to keep him warm. You better have your camera ready.
The Aspen Grove comes backed with synthetic insulation, which will keep him warm and toasty even as he's sinking waist deep into last night's fresh snow. The plain weave polyester fabric is tear resistant in case he gets snagged on an aspen branch, and it's coated with a durable water resistant finish that sheds the sparkling snow that's drifting through the air. A drop-down hem give him a little extra coverage in the back, so he's comfy on the lift chair's cold leather, and a powder skirt and elastic cuffs help keep stray snow from sneaking in. Articulated sleeves give his arms the mobility he needs to keep his balance, and they include stitching that can be let out for longer sleeves if a growth spurt kicks in mid-winter.
- Insulated jacket for tree skiing on bluebird powder days
- Durable water-resistant coating sheds light rain and snow
- Lightweight shell fabric is durable and blocks out the cold wind
- Synthetic insulation will keep him warm even if the snow soaks in
- Full powder skirt keeps that snow under his skis where it belongs
- Regular fit lets you layer on extras if it's particularly chilly
- Convenient pockets for ski pass on arm and media player on chest