Style Mixed With Comfort And Protection.
Before you head out for a long day of fishing, ensure your comfort and protection with the Patagonia Women's Anchor Bay Long-Sleeve Shirt. Made from a lightweight nylon fabric, this shirt shields you from the sun and dries quickly. A roll-up sleeve design combined with a vented opening with mesh panels at the back yoke boosts breathability when the day gets hot and you're not ready to leave the water's side. When you're ready to head back into town in search of dinner, the shirt's button-up design with dual chest pockets keeps you looking good.
- Classic shirt built for casual days by the river or in town
- Nylon construction with DWR finish is lightweight and quick drying
- Provides UPF 50+ sun protection
- Vented opening with mesh at the back for breathability
- Long sleeves roll up and secure with a tab and button