- Detail Images
Scaling a steep, narrow ridge with nothing but chains to keep you from sliding over cliff edges was a bit harrowing—but you did it. And the view from the top was totally worth it. When you finally make your way back to the valley floor, change out of your sweaty hiking clothes and into the Parks Project Women's Zion Cliff T-Shirt. Made from a soft cotton blend, this tee offers comfort as you eat lunch next to the river, and when it's time to head home, a custom graphic reminds you of trails you climbed and the sights you saw throughout the trip.
- A casual tee with a graphic Zion's iconic landscape
- Cotton blend fabric is soft and comfortable
- Classic crew neck design with a slim fit
- With every Zion tee sold, Parks Project makes a donation to the Youth Education Initiative to expand engagement in the park
- Q & A
Cute but too Small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
I bought this shirt for the summer months to wear with jeans or shorts. It's very cute, but I ended up returning it because it was too tight. It's definitely more of a fitted shirt and runs a little small. Otherwise I love the print and the fabric is great!
pretty much perfect
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
comfy, slim fit but not tight and a good length, hits right around the hip. also not see through like a lot of white/light t-shirts.