The best way to let someone know you're a mechanic.
No longer do you have to verbally announce your mechanical skills when you walk into a room, thanks to the Park Tool Mechanic's Shirt. This button-up does it for you, with its bright Park Tool logo, and bicycle wrench patch, there will be no questions asked. Its made to stay durable for years of wear, with a sturdy polyester-cotton blend that stays comfortable all day, and is easy to toss into the wash when it's dirty. That being said, its dark charcoal color does its best to hide the stains from grease and anti-seize, so you can get away with heading to the bar after work without getting called out on your dirty shirt.
- A shirt for slaving away in the shop all day
- Polyester blend stands up to hard work and dirt
- Grey color hides bike grease and grime
- Park Tool and bike wrench patch let strangers know you work on bikes
Black, so you can wipe grease on it...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
OK this is a step up from a dickies brand work shirt with Park logo on it. And by step up, it a poly cotton blend so you could reasonably bike in it or just wear it wrenching in your garage so you really look like you know what you're doing. As I've got a desk-bound day job, my bike wrenching takes at least twice as long as a seasoned mechanic meaning I can spend an evening putting on a new derailleur and swapping out a bottom bracket... Inevitably, I'd get a grease stain on my shirt. Not so with the black Park work shirt..
Recommended Sizing Guide
34 - 36in
(86 - 91cm)
38 - 40in
(97 - 102cm)
42 - 44in
(107 - 112cm)
46 - 48in
(117 - 122cm)
50 - 52in
(127 - 132.1cm)
30 - 32in
(76 - 81cm)
32 - 33in
(81 - 84cm)
33 - 34in
(84 - 86cm)
36 - 38in
(91 - 97cm)
38 - 42in
(96.5 - 106.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.