Adjust spoke tension with ease.
The Park Tool Four Sided Spoke Wrench features a unique four-sided design that securely grips aluminum spoke nipples without leading to deformation, allowing you to adjust spoke tension with ease. It's available in two sizes, with the black wrench sized for 0.127-inch (3.23 millimeter) nipples and the red wrench sized for 0.136-inch (3.4 millimeter) nipples.
- Adjust spoke tension with its unique four-sided design
- Secures to aluminum spoke nipples without deformation
- Black wrench sized for 0.127-inch (3.23mm) nipples
- Red wrench sized for 0.136-inch (3.4mm) nipples
- Q & A
An update to a trusted tool
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Spoke wrenches ... in the hands of a master, they'll make you fly. In the hands of a novice, they'll make you cry. With this wrench, Park has updated their venerable spoke wrenches found in almost every shop nationwide so they will now contact the spoke nipple on all four sides, helping to ensure that the spoke wrench doesn't slip and round off the nipples, which is especially important when using alloy nipples instead of brass.
Color-coded for size, I'm not sure there's a better spoke wrench out there.