This special rendition of the Parajumpers Men's Forrest Down Jacket has sheepskin leather accents, a cotton twill shell, and a real fur trim to give an authentically natural style. Its down insulation boasts a surprising amount of warmth for how little it weighs, and the collar and hood have shearling fleece linings for extra warmth that's soft to touch. The twill shell has a bit of nylon blended in it for durability, and Parajumpers treated it to shed light moisture. The real fur trim is detachable for easy maintenance.
- Special edition down jacket decorated in a naturally authentic style
- 700-fill down insulation has a phenomenal loft-to-warmth ratio
- Externally coated cotton twill shell sheds snow and light moisture
- Detachable real fur trim made from U.K. coyotes
- Adjustments at hood and hem seal out cold drafts