Makos All Sport Earbuds
Whether you're going for an after work run or looking for the perfect soundtrack to wander around new places, the Outdoor Tech Makos All Sport Earbuds are there with high quality audio and a comfortable and secure design. They're sweat-resistant to keep up with you through speedy workouts and long summer hikes, and feature a three-button in-line control device that'll let you change the volume, activate a digital assistant, and answer phone calls thanks to its omni-directional microphone. A flexible finback design keeps the fit secure and locked-in during movement, while cushy foam tips boost your comfort and sound quality at the same time.
- Sporty earbuds that keep performance balanced with comfort
- Flexible finback design keeps them in place as you move
- Sweat-resistant housing lets them be your go-to workout buds
- In-line control device changes volumes, skips, and calls
- Omni-directional microphone makes it easy to talk on the go
- Foam tips give you a locked-in yet comfortable feel
Average Quality Earbuds
The "fins" are uncomfortable in my ears (the smaller size "fins," and I have average ears), but are removable so not a deal-breaker. The audio quality is decent, but nothing to write home about. I like the foam tips, as they fit snugly and can be worn for hours on end without becoming uncomfortable like hard plastic ear bud tips, but they begin to deteriorate after about 6 weeks of use, and only come with one replacement pair. An average pair of ear buds marketed as a higher quality product.