From traveling to trails.
When you first sit down on the airplane seat, you try not to notice all of the annoying things around you. Your neighbor might be a talker, or arguably worse, a snorer, but at least you won't have to worry about uncomfortable clothing in the Outdoor Research Women's Zendo Travel Skort. Not only is it made from stretchy material that wicks away moisture when you sit for too long on the tarmac, but as soon as you get to your destination you can head right out for some trail time to help pass the jet-lag. Features like the breathable, and water and abrasion-resistant material is designed for the outdoors, while the zippered pocket is large enough to hold a passport while you make your way through airport security.
- A versatile skort for traveling, trails, and everyday
- Water and abrasion-resistant material designed for the outdoors
- Lightweight and breathable keeps you comfortable in hot climates
- Short liner gives you coverage while you move and recreate
- Performance waistband with drawcord fits snug on your hips
- Zippered pocket is large enough to fit a passport at the airport
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6
I wanted to keep it so bad but I have a little too much booty for me to feel comfortable in it. It’s just my body, the skirt is super cool. Built in shorts, nice outer material. Comfortable length. I’m 136. Usually wear 6 in bottoms. It wrinkled up a little at the top from my caboose being to round and a little more formed fitting than I wanted. I just didn’t want it to make that part of me noticeable. Otherwise everything else great. Bums. Great for whatever activity you want to do with it.