Voodoo Softshell Pant
Whether your ideal Saturday includes ascending vertical rock faces or scrambling up near-vertical trails, the stretchy and durable Outdoor Research Voodoo Softshell Pants will see you to the top. With a gusseted crotch and movement-mirroring stretch, no foothold will be beyond reach; quick-drying and breathable, with a water-resistant face, you'll stay dry and comfortable when working hard or working hard beneath a light rain. And just to polish it off, Outdoor Research added sun protection, so you can play hard all day long without a care.
- A durable pant for climbing, hiking, or hanging by the campfire
- Water-resistant fabric provides quick-drying, breathable comfort
- Gusseted crotch and stretch fabric allow you to move freely
- Sun protection means you can play outside from dawn till dusk
- Ankle drawcords let you cinch the cuffs for low-bulk convenience
- Zippered thigh pocket provides a secure stash for small valuables
- Item #ODR010Y
- 88% nylon, 12% spandex
- [short] 29in, [regular] 31.5in
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 1 zippered stash
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, canyoneering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 13 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.