Voodoo Softshell Pant
From an exposed rock route on the Tetons to the celebratory gastro pub visit following the descent, count on the Outdoor Research Men's Voodoo Softshell Pant to conjure up ample style and performance for both. The double weave softshell fabric blocks windy weather and light rain, and stretches for complete freedom of movement when you're on the trail or sending a technical route. Plus it wicks sweat to keep you dry and cool, and it's lightweight and breathable for comfort in hot conditions. And when you're done getting after it, its jean-inspired styling won't be out of place when you're grabbing a plate of nachos back in town.
- A staple climbing pant for achieving your goals at the crag
- Fabric is weather resistant, breathable, and quick drying
- Movement-mirroring stretch helps you reach crazy heel hooks
- UPF 50+ covers you from harmful rays while exposed on the face
- Gusseted crotch further boosts your freedom of movement
- Ankle drawcords keep your trusty climbing shoes uncovered
- Security zip and brush pockets keep you organized on the move
- Item #ODR00YT
- 88% nylon, 12% spandex
- not taped
- 1 zippered hip, 2 front, back drop in, brush
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 41 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.