Up, up, and down.
Whether you're touring around Stevens Pass or getting some late-season turns in the San Juans, the Outdoor Research Women's Skyward Pants deliver the waterproof, breathable protect you need when you're earning turns. The three-layer shell with fully taped seams wall out water, and the stretchy face fabric keeps your legs mobile when you're making kick turns up an overly steep skintrack (thanks over zealous touring partner). The outer thigh vents dump heat quick when you're working up a sweat on the bootpack, and the reinforced scuff guards prevent wear and tear when your ski edges are sharp enough to slice a piece of salami.
- Ski or snowboard pants with a penchant for backcountry pow
- Three-layer shell with fully taped seams is waterproof
- Air permeable face fabric is breathable during the ascent
- Outer thigh vents dump heat quick when you're on the move
- Stretch boot gaiters seal out snow when you're breaking trail
- Reinforced scuff guards protect pants from ski edges
- Standard fit with articulated knees promotes mobility