- Detail Images
Before you go through another season thinking that being covered in sweat during a winter hike or a deep day at the resort is just the way things go, spend a day in the Outdoor Research Razoredge Hooded Insulated Jacket and see what you've been missing out on. Designed for long days on the skintrack, hiking trails, or riding chairs at the resort, the Razoredge comes prepared to move with you and continue to breathe when you're working hard in freezing temps.
Outdoor Research readies the jacket for frigid pre-dawn meetups at the trailhead and midday snow squalls with breathable PrimaLoft Silver Active insulation and a water- and wind-resistant Ventia two-layer shell. Stretchy and light, this construction allows the jacket to keep you warm and protected from wind, without trapping heat and getting swampy. Other details like a helmet-compatible hood and soft lining that slides, rather than bunches, over your baselayers make the Razoredge a strong choice if you're looking for a jacket made for earning turns and chasing winter summits.
- Versatile jacket ideal for long winter hikes and climbs
- Flexible shell repels water and wind with softshell lightness
- Synthetic fill insulates while remaining breathable
- Plush nylon lining won't feel bulky next to baselayers
- Regular fit accommodates multiple layers on colder days