Outdoor Research eliminates the need to bundle up in bulky, restrictive layers with its Hyak Pant. This midweight softshell is not only constructed from a durable movement-mirroring stretch fabric, but also features articulated knees and a gusseted crotch to provide you with a natural, unrestricted range of motion. Not only does it allow you to move freely as you ski, hike, or climb, but the pant is also wind, water, and abrasion resistant to keep you protected from the elements and the trail when you're in the high alpine. For added convenience, the pant has gusseted ankle zips to allow the pant to fit comfortably over your boots while an inner ankle drawcord that doubles as an instep lace prevents the pant, or snow, from drifting up past your boots if you're out without your gaiters.
- Midweight softshell pant for mobility and warmth in cold conditions
- Weather-resistant construction provides shelter from the elements
- Articulated knees, gusseted crotch enable a natural range of motion
- Movement-mirroring stretch tech offers mobility for your adventure
- Ankle drawcord doubles as instep lace to keep pants secure in snow
- Active Temp at the waist wicks moisture for comfort in high output
- Fold-up waistband provides additional coverage in cold temperatures
- Zippered hand pockets and back thigh pocket accommodate necessities
- Item #ODR010A
- 90D stretch double weave (88% nylon, 12% spandex)
- 2 zippered hand
- brushed tricot-lined waistband with Active Temp, fold-up
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ice climbing, nordic touring, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.