Why We Like The Foray Jacket
When the skies unleash an unexpected deluge, we take shelter in the Outdoor Research Foray Jacket. It's just as at home cruising around Brooklyn as it is on the Appalachian Trail, and the GORE-TEX Paclite 2L membrane and stuff-sack pocket make it so lightweight and packable that there's no reason to ever leave it at home.
- Packable, dependable rain jacket for trail and city
- GORE-TEX Paclite offers lightweight protection from the elements
- Side vents ensure easy temperature regulation
- Stuff-sack pocket makes it easy to bring on any adventure
- Regular fit and adjustable hood and hem for comfortable layering
- Item #ODRZ8DO
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Paclite (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% polyester
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 42 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.