Ready for a good send.
Your Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Pants aren't going to flash that route for you, but they will make your day at the crag all the more comfortable. These softshells sport a wind- and water-resistant synthetic construction, with a comfortable stretch and articulated knees that let you move freely on the wall. Outdoor Research stuck a zippered pocket on the thigh for easy access when you're wearing a harness, and the lightweight construction feels breathable on warm days but protects you enough for windy spring climbs.
- Tough softshell pants for climbing at the crag or in the alpine
- Nylon and spandex material dries quickly and stretches
- Wind- and water-resistant design protects against light weather
- Articulated knees let you move freely
- Zippered thigh pocket for easy access with a harness