Don’t let ripping winds pull you off your project. Instead, pull-on the Ferrosi Jacket from Outdoor Research and receive immediate protection from the elements to hone in on the crux move. Wind- and water-resistance define the technical aspects of this jacket which also provides sun protection and breathability for peak bagging and long alpine ascents. Only a few things needed improvement on the 2019 version of this jacket and OR delivered: sew lines are minimized for a more aesthetic look that easily transitions from summit to street, and key wear areas are now reinforced for more time in the mountains.
- Softshell jacket for epic outings in the alpine
- Material construction offers durability and breathability
- Zippered pockets keep valuables secure when scrambling
- Elastic cuffs keep sleeves in place on reachy routes
- Jacket stuffs into pocket, carabiner loop clips to harness
- Reinforced wear areas to promote longevity
- Item #ODR00W0
- 86% nylon, 14% spandex
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 12.4oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.