Equal performance on asphalt or dirt.
In the same way an equinox is equal parts day and night, the Outdoor Research Men's Equinox Crosstown Short is equal parts hike-able and lounge-able. Its fabric is both casual comfy and strong enough to hold its own whether you're splashing across a shallow stream or scrambling up rocky scree fields. Outdoor Research gusseted the crotch to keep you moving up sidewalk steps and steep trails alike.
- Casual shorts cross the border between hiking and sidewalk strolling
- Water-resistant, stretch-woven, abrasion-resistant fabrication
- Gusseted construction ensures freedom of movement
- Zippered pocket at thigh secures valuables
- Q & A
Nice Summer Shorts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34 waist
I've worn these to the soccer fields and barbecues all spring. Very light on hot days. The pockets aren't two deep and the side pocket with the zipper MUST be zippered or you will lose the contents. I'm a big OR fan. Overall worth the price for a quality product.