Hit the wall.
Enjoy a day at the crag in the protective, durable, and breathable comfort of the Outdoor Research Direct Route Glove. Built with a leather palm and durable cow split suede overlays, this gloves endures hours of belaying in comfort thanks to its optimal tactile dexterity and venting at the back. Plus, a neoprene cuff blocks out the elements with a plush fit, while the hook-and-loop closure ensures a snug and secure design.
- Highly durable and comfortable climbing gloves
- Leather palm and suede overlays bulk up protection
- Venting at back promotes breathability
- Plush neoprene cuff creates a soft fit and feel
- Hook-and-loop closure customizes the fit