Little children may not get to play if it's raining, but you're an adult and the weather can't keep you inside. Wear the Outdoor Research Cloud Forest Rain Hat to keep your face and vision clear in all sorts of weather. This hat has a 2.5-layer Ventia membrane to seal out every last bit of rain, while wicking away any sweat and moving it to the outside. The dark color under the brim minimizes reflection to keep your vision clear, and it has a PU coating to fend off particularly foul weather. Adjustable via a one-hand drawcord and a removable chin cord, this hat is designed to stay in place throughout harsh winds. When the storm passes, it'll dry quickly so you can stash it into your pack—but it's so comfortable you might as well leave it on.
- Technical hat for adventures with imminent precipitation
- Waterproof Ventia membrane seals out rain
- Under-brim PU coating deflects moisture
- Adjustable drawcord and chin strap for a secure fit
- TransAction headband absorbs sweat
- Packable design compresses easily